Seize this moment to activate strategies for growth and advancement in an evolving workplace. Gain skills to advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, and position yourself to achieve measurable results.
More breakouts to be announced!
Rethinking Healthcare Leadership in the 21st Century: Navigating Needs Across the Generational Divide
Jen McDowell, JD, Founder, (Re)Connect Consulting, LLC
Brooke Griffin, PharmD, BCACP, Professor and Vice Chair, Pharmacy Practice, Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy
Anita Burrell, Principal, Anita Burrell Consulting, LLC
Stephanie Sassman, Executive Director, Portfolio Leader, Women's Health, Roche
Nicole Richie, Global Head, Health Equity and Population Science, Roche
Victoria Rodgers, DEI Strategy Director, TiER1 Performance
Rachel Brecht, Director, Organizational Development, TiER1 Performance
Jane Firth, MSOD, Founder and CEO, Firth Leadership Partners, LLC
Andrea Zintz, President, Strategic Leadership Resources LLC
Stacy Wood, Founder and Certified Coach, Through the Woods Consulting
Alanna Munoz, Principal, Metaplan
Melanie Blake, Consultant, Metaplan
Choose a learning experience that will be relevant and meaningful to you regardless of where you are in your career journey. The conference's three learning levels will offer a guide to ensure the sessions you select meet your needs and expectations.
- Foundational – Appropriate for leaders with limited experience or competency in the subject who are seeking an introductory understanding of the content area.
- Applied – Appropriate for leaders with some experience or competency in the subject who are seeking to build on, apply, or enhance existing knowledge using content in practical applications to master concepts.
- Strategic – Appropriate for leaders with substantial experience and competency in the subject who are seeking the most up-to-date information to heighten expertise.
Expand your learning beyond the conference!
Attendees have three-month access to session recordings to re-watch those that inspired you and catch up on the ones you missed!
- Activate strategies that enhance your presence, visibility, and performance in an evolving workplace.
- Expand preconceived understandings of mentoring and allyship to advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Position yourself to achieve measurable results by creating an action plan that applies insights from best and promising practices.