At the intersection of technology, leadership and healthcare, the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association conference offers attendees unique educational and skill-building opportunities:
- Learn best practices and practical solutions for solving industry-wide problems
- Hear from industry experts to break free from “how it’s always been” and radicalize your strategic thinking
- Build your network by connecting with peers and industry leaders
- Engage your team, your tribe, your peers in uplifting and advocating for others
- Be empowered as a change agent, driving innovation throughout your organization
Buckle Up and Get Ready to Grow
Learn more about the conference by listening to a podcast with Francie Rawlings, 2019 HBA Annual Conference chair.
Gain access to unique educational and skill-building opportunities in our 20 breakout sessions
Kickstart your experience with a pre-conference seminar and leave empowered and ready to drive innovation throughout your organization.
Have a question? Let us help you.