- Earn and display the industry’s first digital badge showcasing your business partnering competency.
- Increase your confidence and effectiveness working on cross-functional teams.
- Expand your knowledge of the digital landscape and drive value for your company.
Take your career to the next level with the industry’s first and only Certificate Program for Business Partnering in Digital Innovation. If you are involved with digital initiatives in your company, at any level, this certificate program gives you the organizational skills and savvy needed to enhance your collaboration skills leading to increased credibility and overall effectiveness contributing cross-functional team environments.
Partnering with the Center for Communications Compliance (CCC), the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association launched the program in 2018 to incredible success. Program flyer found here.
Prior program participants reported a doubling of confidence and perceived effectiveness across the three content tracks including their ability to
- Navigate challenging group dynamics
- Engage cross-functional team members in discussions about digital innovations along the entire value chain
- Offer solutions for accelerating digital innovation based on new data, trends and cases
Professionals in traditionally non-commercial roles showed the greatest increases in their confidence scores. Participants in commercial roles showed large increases in the digital technology area for both self-confidence and perceived effectiveness.
The program spans 12 weeks and includes both webinars and live discussion sessions with industry and government subject matter experts. A final examination will demonstrate your mastery of the concepts presented and lead you to a certificate of competence and your digital badge.
If you are looking to significantly improve your visibility and credibility and the impact you have on the digital initiatives in your company, this program is for you. As a participant, you will leave with not only an increased understanding of the digital landscape, ecosystem and the regulatory environment, but also with an enriched understanding of the psychological and chemical drivers of collaboration and how to apply that understanding to improve personal and team performance.
Want to know more? View this 15-minute informational webinar