The marketing committee performs all marketing tasks and related communication initiatives for the chapter, including branding, value positioning, message consistency and development of core materials and initiatives that maximize information exchange among all HBA key stakeholders.
Required skills include: Excellent communication skills, project management, coordination
Specific opportunities include:
- Write a blog post following any event
- Manage LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter updates
- Assist with gathering inputs from directors-at-large as it relates to the HBA website and coordinate with corporate
- Write articles for the HBA RTP chapter email newsletter (highlight new member, volunteer of the quarter, event sponsors, etc.)
- Assist with coordinating eblasts to promote HBA RTP events
To volunteer for any of these openings send an email to Kelsey Brown.
To see all HBA volunteer opportunities for all HBA chapters visit our volunteer page.