HBA Reserch Triangle Park (RTP) has offered the community four programs this year along with informal volunteer networking events to connect, engage and grow. You can expect more events in support of our HBA mission for the RTP community the remainder of 2017.
The Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association is a global nonprofit organization comprised of individuals and organizations from across the healthcare industry committed to:
- achieving gender parity in leadership positions
- facilitating career and business connections
- providing effective practices that enable organizations to realize the full potential of their female talent
The HBA accomplishes its mission through strong business networks, education, research, advocacy and recognition for individuals and companies.
- 12 October, 2017 - Annual Women in Bio and HBA event
- A professional networking staple of the year with women in healthcare across business and academic organizations
- 23 October, 2017 - The Art of Preparing your 2017 Performance Review
- Positioning and Best Practices with Christof Jensen, head of business excellence and RTP site, UCB BioSciences
- 6-8 November, 2017 – HBA Annual Conference in Philadelphia
- November/December - 2017 HBA RTP Celebration
- Charitable-minded networking activities and celebrating 2017 accomplishments
- Early 2018 – HBA Group Mentoring Program
- Registration will open in early 2018. We will keep you updated with more details as they are available.